Savvy HR is a human resources consultancy based in beautiful Mount Maunganui, offering local and national businesses premium outsourced HR consultancy services, support and advice. We pride ourselves on our excellent client relationships, service delivery and results. Clients tell us we are their trusted advisor and we proudly act as their business partner of choice. Having experienced considerable year on year growth for the past six years, we are seeking an experienced HR Consultant to join our vibrant and fun team.
As a growing business, with an increasing number of projects to deliver, we are looking for a very ‘Savvy’ Business Coordinator, to provide administration, marketing, PA and IT support to the team consisting of the Director, HR and Recruitment Consultants.
In this role you will be responsible for systems and process improvement, marketing assistance - managing and updating the company website and social media outputs, PA assistance to the Director, and first-rate HR administration support to clients and the team.
You will be the conduit between the team and its business and systems processes, and the glue that joins us together, providing order and efficiency.
No two days are the same, so if you thrive on variety, you will love this environment. It is busy, it requires some quick thinking and quick acting on your part at times, and it’s a role that offers the opportunity to use both your creativity and your logic.
You will be used to multi-tasking, and good at effectively prioritising your workload. You will need to be able to work effectively with the team, learning how to anticipate their needs, and also be able to work autonomously on your own projects.
We’re looking for an absolute administrative/systems superstar to join us, and we are excited about welcoming the right person into the team.
Your Skills and Experience:
· Tertiary education with qualifications in either HR, IT, Marketing, Business Administration or similar
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar support type role
· Proven administration and support skills, ideally working in, or having worked in, a consultancy or professional services environment
· High level of competence with business systems, with knowledge of database management ie – high end user, (not to programming level)
· Some knowledge of HR administration and/or Marketing would be an advantage
· Client relationship management skills, both internal and external
· Be conversant and proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite
· Previous experience working with social media, marketing and digital platforms
· Clean, current NZ full Driver’s License
· Great communication skills – written and oral
· Great interpersonal skills
· Being highly organised
· An ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
· Sound and practical common sense
· The ability to be self-managing
· Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong and frequent use of initiative
· Great computer and IT skills
· Excellent administration skills
· Systems development and coordination
· Being able to work well under pressure
· A sense of humour
· Ability to have, and enjoy yourself while delivering great results
On offer is:
If you think you are the person we are looking for, and you are ready for your next challenge, then please send your application, with a CV and covering letter to Kym Gibson to firstname.lastname@example.org